I have a planner set up, yey!! I’ve set it up using the Crafty Bonbons box for October.
This months box featured:
- Tissue paper to match the theme, pearlescent leave die cuts as well as black cat and bat die cuts.
- Either a loyalty card sticker (for repeat customers) or a loyalty card and sticker for new customers, ‘business card’, join our FB group slip
- Couple of fineliner felt tipped pens
- A mechanical pencil – there is a little crystal button on the side – when pressed, it releases the lead
- Mini highlighter pen with a leaf design, to match the autumnal theme
- A mini glue stick – included this as people will need to stick the chronodex papers with it.
- Washi tape with a rose gold / copper foiled toadstool design.
- Pack of sequins
- Paperclip with ribbon bow – various
- A fold out doodle book. It’s A7 size, cover and inside is drawn by Ali. It features mini doodles to inspire people.
- 2 x autumnal journalling cards – one with Ali’s artwork ‘How’s your day?’.
- A pack of 30 chronodex / spiraldex / timex slips – in 2 different sizes, 5 of each design in each size. Great for if people need to be accountable for their time.
- Die cuts (made by Ali and Debbie) – pretty foliage
- A pack of mixed crafty bits – commercial journalling cards, bits ‘n’ bobs, ribbon.
- 3 x sheets of black and white stickers
- Kraft card envelope with a tie seal
- Stencil – this would be great for sponge stencilling rather than drawing
- Pack of commercial stickers for the first 20 boxes (boxes after this get something different)
- An insert – just a gridded notebook or notepaper, with the How’s Your Day cover, a bujo key fly page and a future log page.
- A sheet of calendar stickers with fold over tab. There are 15 months on the sheet – October 2018 – December 2019
- 8 sheets of card and paper – 5 are single sided (one is a metallic paper, one is a glossy card, the others are standard card), 3 are double sided.
Phew! There’s so much and this is the finished box. Ali and Debbie wanted to add more but due to a weight limit in postage they need to keep to a certain limit. The reason for this is that the shipping is FREE (UK only). All that for free shipping is pretty awesome to be honest.
I have a new job! I’m going back to my career after a 6 year break (excluding my etsy and blog work). I’m going to be a Mid-weight Creative Artworker for a large Tech company here in Manchester. I’m so excited and needed a planner! I’ve filmed my setup for this which you can see at the bottom of this post.
The box has also helped me to begin my Bullet journal setup for next year as this box was designed with Bullet Journaling in mind.
You can find my video below:
Thank you for stopping by,
Where else you can find me: